There are many alternatives available for whatsapp today but people still use whatsapp for java OS because whatsapp is simple,secure and User Friendly as it allows no ADS unlike other messengers.
tsapp is no yet available in Samsung BADA OS officially but don't worry i'm here to help you out with a small guide on how to download whatsapp for bada OS.
Download Whatsapp For Samsung Wave BADA OS
Whatsapp for Samsung Bada OS Features
- Voice Messages: Whatsapp not only allows us to transfer text based messages but also you can send voice messages.Here's a small video tutorial on how to send voice messages using Whatsapp Messenger
- Images and Video: You can even send unlimited Images and Videos using whatsapp but the video clip size is the only constraint,anyways one can send a video up to 16mb but not exceeding it.
- Share Your Location: Yes using whatsapp you can let your friends know your location by sharing your location,for this tap on Share Location to display the Send Location Screen you can share your exact location or near by places
- No Ads: Many apps and games which you download from play store serve ads which might be irritating,but whatsapp don't sell any adds which make it more user friendly
- Make back-ups of your WhatsApp conversations: To save your important conversations you need to go to the Settings menu, choose 'Chat preferences', then click on the Chat history backup option.
- Send Your Chat Conversation:You can share your chat conversation with others via Email for this click on the Menu option in a conversation then click on 'More' and select 'Email Conversation' this includes even the pictures and videos
- Hide your Last Seen: Privacy is the most important thing in case of any Messenger.Whatsapp recently included privacy settings using which you can select the contacts to whom you want to share your last seen,status and DP
- Groups: Similar to Facebook you can create any number of groups in whatsapp and have a group chat with all the members of group at a time
How to Download whatsapp for Bada JAVA OS
- Once you have both the files in your PC or computer Connect your mobile to your PC via an USB.
- Then Move/Copy these Files to your BADA OS Mobile and Unplug the USB.
- Restart your Mobile and then Install the two Files that were copied to your mobile earlier
- That's it you are Done !! Now you can use Whatsapp for Samsung Bada Mobiles for free.