How to Downgrade Android Lollipop 5.0 To KitKat On Nexus Devices
Must See: Showbox App Download on PC
The finest solution i have found is to downgrade from Lollipop version 5.0 to KitKat version of Android.So i have made a guide on how you can easily Downgrade from Lollipop Android OS to KitKat for nexus devices.This guide is only for Nexus device users and cannot be used on other smartphones.Later i will be making an guide for other smartphone to downgrade from Lollipop to KitKat very soon.
Downgrade to Kitkat on Nexus 5 Complete Guide
This is a simple guide which will teach you how you can get your previous Android version KitKat back.Warning : This guide is only meant to help all those nexus users fed up with Android Lollipop version 5.0.We certainly ask you to backup all your application, contacts and memory form your device before confirming the downgrade.Backup will help you if you get stuck with the guide or any step.SO, you can use the backup and get your device running properly back.
How to Downgrade Android Lollipop To KitKat on Nexus 5 and 6
- Firstly you have to go to here
- After clicking on that link you will see different nexus model with box of links
- Check for your Nexus device model number from the given boxes and then click on Download link of KitKat 4.4.4 version
- Then Click on the download link and a popup will appear.Simply download Factory image on your computer
- After that you have to download the ADB tools on your computer using this link.If you have already downloaded the ADB tools then you can just proceed to the other step
- After downloading the ADB Tools you have to unzip it on your computer
- Then move the Factory Image of Nexus to your ADB Tools folder and unzip it there
- You have to make sure that you have allowed USB debugging on your Nexus device
How to check USB Debugging is allowed on your Nexus device
- Firstly go to settings
- Then click on Developer options
- Finally check mark the USB Debugging Box
Unlock BootLoader on Your Nexus Device
- First you got to turn off your Nexus device
- Then press and hold power and volume button and you will enter into fastboot menu
- After that connect your Nexus device to your computer
- Then go to ADB tools folder and hold shift and right click on the available free space of windows explorer window
- After that select the open command window and after it is opened enter fastboot oem unlock command
- Now you have to press Volume up button to accept the command form your computer to your nexus device and the power button to confirm the action
- Now you have successfully unlocked the BootLoader on your Nexus device
- Now you can turn off your Nexus device properly
- After that you have to enter into powerboot menu so hold and press power and volume down button to enter into fastboot menu directly.Next you will be taken to recovery mode.
Note : You have to use Volume button to chose the action and Power button to conform the action.
- Now scroll down until you see Wipe Cache Partition , Now use volume button to navigate and power to button to make action
- Then scroll down to Wipe Data/Factory reset option
- Now you have to plugin your Nexus device to your computer using USB cable
- After that go to your ADB Tool folder on your computer and secondly search for
- After that you will be receiving some notifications related to Downgrade and you can simply ignore all of them
- Now you have successfully! Downgraded your Lollipop Android OS to KitKat on Nexus device.